- Buy 20+ and save 30%
- Publication Date
- 9.0” x 7.2” x 0.6”
In this twelve-session video Bible study, some of today s best-loved authors and speakers look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve women in the Bible and what they mean for you today. As you look at each of these women s lives, you will discover how to:
- Apply biblical lessons to your own modern-day struggles
- Live through you failures as well as your successes
- Draw near to God in a world filled with trials
- Find lasting contentment in every situation
- Overcome rejection and insecurity... and much more
This fresh look at these women in the Bible will help you discover new insights into God s character, persevere through difficult times, and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided to you. This study guide includes background information on each woman, group discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
You ll study the lives of...
- Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All
- Deborah: Fight Like a Girl
- Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello
- Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions
- Puah and Shiprah: How to Fight Your Fears
- Esther: Letting God Be in Control
- Priscilla: Living a Life of Blessed Ordinary
- Mary and Martha: Finding Life in Death
- Bent Woman: We've Got God's Complete Attention
- Woman with Issue of Blood: When Persistence Pays Off
- Elizabeth: How to Win the Waiting Game
- Anna: How to Live a Life Devoted to God
Designed for use with Twelve More Women of the Bible: A DVD Study (9780310081487)."
Sherry Harney, Author
Sherry Harney (sherryharney.com) has served as a children's ministry director and a women's ministry director, and is the author of more than sixty small-group Bible studies. One of her greatest passions is investing in the next generation of women in the church.
Karen Ehman, Author
Karen Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times bestselling author, and a writer for First 5, a Bible study app that reaches over 2 million people daily. She has written thirteen books including Let. It. Go., Keep It Shut, and Pressing Pause. Her passion is to help women to live their priorities as they reflect the gospel to a watching world. Married to her college sweetheart, Todd, and the mother of three, she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many people who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking. Connect with her at www.karenehman.com
Bianca Juarez Olthoff, Author
Bianca Juarez Olthoff is the Chief Storyteller for The A-21 Campaign and the Creative Director for Propel Women. Her debut book, Play with Fire: Discovering Fierce Faith, Unquenchable Passion, and a Life-Giving God arrives on August 30, 2016. Bianca is a step-mom to Parker and Ryen and has spent the last ten years mobilizing God's people to action alongside her husband Matt, the Executive Director and Pastor for Project Europe.
Bianca has been in church ministry for 15 years inspiring women to live with unquenchable passion. With Bianca's trademark humor and honesty, Play with Fire reminds women that God has huge dreams for each of his children. "He's whispering in the wind and speaking through the fire and shouting in silence the extraordinary dream."
Praying with Eyes Wide Open
Kevin G. Harney
June 06, 2017
The Good Book Participant's...
April 01, 2017
The Story Study Guide
August 09, 2016
You'll Get Through This
September 17, 2013
On Reading Well
Karen Swallow Prior
September 04, 2018
It's Okay Not to Be Okay
October 02, 2018