Keep Showing Up
How to Stay Crazy in Love When Your Love Drives You Crazy
- Zondervan on Brilliance Audio
- MP3 CD
- Publication Date
- 0.0” x 0.0” x 0.0”
It is true that opposites attract--for a while. But often as the years go by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and characteristics we once found endearing about our significant other are the exact things that drive us crazy years later
Whether you and your spouse disagree about finances, parenting, or how to load the dishwasher, your differences don't need to divide you. They can actually bring you closer together--and closer to God.
In Keep Showing Up, Karen Ehman shows you...
- How to play to each other's strengths as you work on your own weaknesses
- The difference between having a soul mate and having a sole mate
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap
- Why it's dangerous to mimic a friend's marriage
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can drive you straight to Jesus
Throughout Keep Showing Up, Karen includes ideas to implement in your marriage right now, such as powerful statements to speak to your spouse, date-night-on-a-shoestring suggestions, and discussion starters. Discover how your "incompatibility" can become the strength of your marital team in this real-life guide to both living with and loving your spouse--differences and all.
Karen Ehman, Author
Basil of Caesarea
March 15, 2014
Keep Showing Up
February 26, 2019
What Matters Most - Bible...
May 01, 2018
Twelve More Women of the Bible
December 06, 2016
It's Okay Not to Be Okay
October 02, 2018
April 17, 2018