Entrusted - Bible Study Book
A Study of 2 Timothy
- Lifeway Church Resources
- Publication Date
- 10.81” x 8.5” x 0.44”
We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves.
In this 6-session Bible study, Beth will encourage you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live a life of faithfulness.
- Biblically-rooted and gospel-centered content
- 5 personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Additional articles by Melissa Moore, Beth s daughter and ministry partner, included
- Support other believers in Christ, as they in turn encourage you
- Realize you've been entrusted with the gospel and gifting to serve
- Discover why mentoring is a pivotal part of the faith journey
- Increase your effectiveness as a Christian
- Learn to continue in ministry despite hardships
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study
Beth Moore, Author
Is a writer and teacher of best- selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
The Quest - Study Journal
September 15, 2017
March 26, 2019
Faithful, Abundant, True -...
May 03, 2010
It's Okay Not to Be Okay
October 02, 2018
August 16, 2016
The Next Right Thing
Emily P. Freeman
April 02, 2019